lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2011

Music



Hi! In the post last, I  talked about I like different music, in this occasion I will talk you about of a group music that I like so much, its name is "My Chemical Romance", is a rock group with post-hardcore, punk, pop punk and emo influences. Their integrants be:vocalist Gerard Way,his brother, bassist Mikey Way and guitarists Ray Toro and Frank Iero.
They from of Nueva Jersey, Estados Unidos.
The vocalist, Gerard Way is also the composer and founder of the band. His voice is very nice and also his eyes are very pretty.
Their first song is “Skylines and turnstiles” and their  first album, titled "I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love".
I  like their music , because almost always have a signification as a problem of the society, or with a message of their  experience self, or that any person has in their life, sometimes of a hidden form or ridiculing situations. I do not like songs without any meaning. Also I believe that they have a excellent sound , and they haven't a sound for only for have a sound, on the contrary I believe that they have a good acustic organization , and I like as sounds.  
Their albums be:
2002: "I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love"
2004: "Three cheers for sweet revenge"
2006: "The Black Parade"
2010: "Danger days: the true lives of the Fabulous Killjoys"


Some of their more famous song be:
I'm not okay (I promise), 2004
Helena, 2005
The ghost of you, 2005
Welcome to the Black Parade, 2006
I don't love you, 2007
Teenagers, 2007
Desolation row, 2009
Na na na , 2010


This is a video of "My Chemical Romance", it name is "The ghost of you" , this song tries of the war and the soldiers who die in it. Really I  like , although is very sad. Good, I hope you like it.















4 comentarios:

  1. I didn't know you liked it so much my chemical romance, as always listened to music of Japan ...
    but I like it! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I thought that My Chemical Romance it was over, however, now i see that i was wrong. I remember that I used to listen some songs of this group but then I didn't listen anymore

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow that band is one of my favorite !!! really my favorite song ghost of you or teanegers xDD the last is like for partys ! xDD Nice banner please tell how you did iT !! xD Nice blog Bye!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Excuse jakajaka jak! but I really like the music jakajak find it a little weird .... but they make good music and attract masses! well ...

    ResponderEliminar