lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2011

About me

Hi!! My name is Constanza Jaime,  I am 17 years. My birthday is on September 9, I have a great family, with many aunts and many  uncle, and also I have  2 sisters and one brother .
I have a pet , we call "mel" is a female dog very friendly and obedient.
I like all music, I like principally the japonese music, korean pop, the rock and the classic music xD, however, I do not like reggaetoon >. <. Lately, I´ve heard a american singer, that really sing very beautiful, his name is Sam Tsui.
I study in Domingo Matte Mesias High School , the next year i go to my ultimate year. I  play violoncello in the school´s orchestra , is fun.
My favorite subjet is visual arts, I believe that I be good to making drawings and painting, and I dont like the biology  subjet -.-",really i don´t like biology.
I like the films of Tim Burton and more when he working with the actor Jhonny Deep, I like so much as acts
Also I like to watch anime and read manga, which is very similar to the comic, but is black and white , and it's better, because it have a attractive stories.Besides  I like american programs such as Dr. House, The Big Bang Theory, so on.
I like hanging out with my friends to eat and go to anime events, where the persons can do many things, like watching live bands,participate in competitions, buy accessories of japan, series, mangas (though it is very expensive in Chile and is best read it on the internet).


                            

This is a short film of Tim burton, your name is "Vincent",  its protagonist is a boy of 7 years old , is comic because he is very tragic. Good, I hope you like it as much as me.

2 comentarios:

  1. Cona!, I too fond of movies and short films by Tim Burton, Vincent is really funny XD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice, Constanza, well done:)

    Just a tiny suggestion about your pet:
    Use the words "female dog" instead of "Bitch" it sounds better, believe, me

    ResponderEliminar